NL1 Network Module
Adds a WAN/LAN connection to any FlexPower system for monitoring, programming and reporting
The NL1 NetLink module enhances FlexPower's DataLink communication capability by monitoring and reporting key power supply functions over a local or wide area network.
The NL1 economically adds comprehensive remote power management capability to any FlexPower system through:• Remote diagnostics before dispatching service truck.
• Remote on/off control of two independent outputs to reboot cameras, PTZs, NVRs
• Programmable fault delays
• 100 event time/date stamp log report
• Email notification alerts for
- AC fault occurrence
- System fault occurrence
- FAI activation occurrence
- General system status report
- Scheduled system service due alert
- Event activation alert (user specified)
• Battery health monitoring / reporting
- Manual/scheduled remote load testing
- Battery load test completed alert
- Low battery charge level alert
- Battery replacement due alert
Tools & Software
Excel spreadsheets designed by the LifeSafety Power technical department to aid the installer in required calculations and example configurations of LifeSafety Power equipment when used in commonly found system applications.